We are looking for a professional, creative and enthusiastic videographer/editor to formulate visual campaigns within a digital space to engage.
You will work directly with the Creative Director, and Creative Team to bring our company’s and client’s vision to life across multiple platforms. You will manage the creative process from concept to completion and translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
Your duties include developing the concept, filming, editing, providing graphic elements and producing videos of cutting edge aesthetic procedures. You are confident to provide and execute elevated visual communication in all creative endeavors. We are a dynamic company that values each team member and we seek an individual that can enhance our current abilities.
- Must have your own equipment
- Valid driving license and transportation
- Eye for design and space
- Crafting of storyboards for clients’ video
- A good sense of creative direction on filming
- Video Editing Requirements including audio mixing
- Good organizational skills
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Creative and basic
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Lightroom, Photoshop (bonus Aftereffects)
- Camera Operation & Photoshoot experience
- Must have at least 3 years of experience camera operating
- Familiarity with DSLR camera settings
- Experience operating a gimbal stabilizer, Basic Slider, Drone, Tripod/Monopod (recommended)
- Videography: 2 years (Preferred)
- Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Editing: 2 years (Preferred)
Please have current and updated portfolio, and send your resume to Us